m

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

So What are You Thankful For?


Every year at this time most of us think about the fact that life will largely be disrupted between now and the first of the new year. On the Wednesday before Thanksgiving, particularly in the evening as it is now as I write this, we think about what we forgot to get in anticipation of this major holiday.

However, in spite of the hustle and bustle of the season, I always like to take a little time to reflect on the many things that make me thankful.

I'm grateful for a healthy and strong family and all the many activities that keep me on my feet.

I'm grateful for a growing business that gives me a great deal of personal and professional satisfaction. It continues to grow in many ways.

I'm incredibly grateful for living in the United States. Although I find myself critical of things that take place in this land of ours, I will take America's problems over other countries any day of the week. I'm in awe of the people who are willing to volunteer to protect our country on the other side of the world and keeping the war "over there" and not in New York, Chicago, Houston, or any other part of this land of ours.

I'm grateful for this blog that gives me a great place to vent.

I'm grateful for readers of this blog, readers of my e-zine, and listeners of the Houston Business Show on CNN 650.

I've got a lot of things to be grateful, how about you? By the way, Happy Thanksgiving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home