m

Thursday, February 01, 2007

What I read: Webpronews.com, My Favorite Ezine for Web Professionals

I'm not much of a computer geek, but I'm hungry for information on the Internet. My favorite source is Webpronews. I love everything about it.

* It's free, which means it clearly fits my budget. They may offer another newsletter with a cost, but I haven't looked for it and I have been thrilled with what I have received to date.

* I love their subject lines. I get dozens of emails daily (actually close to 100), several of them newsletters. Most of them use their subject lines to state the name of the newsletter, so I have no idea what I will find in it. Webpronews does an excellent job of making me believe it is worth the effort to open. Currently I have a dozen titles in my inbox from them and many have not yet been opened, but they are all in there because of a compelling title. Some interesting titles include "Create your own Web office in 60 seconds," which I have no idea what that means, but it sounds quick and interesting. Another one is "Identify prospects while they are on your website," who wouldn't want that? Another is "Google to sell TV time online," which I'm sure will have an impact on every industry.

* I love the articles. They are short, concise and highly readable for non-techs like me. They recognize individuals are interested in the Internet, but not technically minded. Yet they are also smart in their writing and (from what I can tell) capable of appealing to any type of personality.

* Did I mention that it was free?

Go ahead and order it at http://www.webpronews.com/signup.html. I'm glad I did. By the way, for the cynics, this is not an advertisement, but comes from a desire I have had for quite some time to spread the good word on this great ezine.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home