m

Friday, September 01, 2006

Blog Changes

I've been taken to task by friends of mine who say they like what I write, but I'm not writing a blog. Instead, most of the time, I'm writing articles. They said I should do that somewhere else. So, with that, expect to see the transformation of this thing into a true blog. What does that mean?

According to people who clearly know better than me, that means you will see many more entries much more often. I'm going to make every effort to put something on here daily. It isn't that I don't have something to write about, I simply whether if I have enough to write a whole article each time. According to the rules of blogs, I need to change my thinking.

Also, these entries will likely be much shorter. A couple sentences, a few paragraphs, whatever is necessary to get my thoughts "on paper."

Below is my most recent entry and it is on Carolyn of the Apprentice. Between that article and next Friday, you will hopefully see many more items.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home