m

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

So Who Did You Vote For?

I can't believe it, but I didn't vote this year until election day. I hate the lines and the waiting, but there I stood. On the way in I heard a man tell his wife that he voted for Kinky and a laundry list of other, more traditional, candidates. When I got in to the voting area and got my little receipt to vote, I had two lines to choose from. I went to the right and, sure enough a bystander whom I did not know commented, "never to the left, always to the right."

The turn out was surprisingly substantial and, rumor has it, that's good for Republicans. I'm not so sure, we will have to wait to see the returns. Whatever the results, I'm glad this election cycle is coming to a close, I have found it exhausting. I'm looking forward to writing again about pure business issues and to no longer being deluged with negative ads (which have found to be more effective than positive ads). So who did you vote for? If you are like me you made the best choices you could with what you had to consider. Who did you vote for is now history, it will be interesting to see how these people govern and to ponder who you will be voting for President in 08. I'm sorry, I couldn't resist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home