m

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Another Blow on Brick and Mortar


For my Birthday/Christmas present, my wife encouraged me to get new golf clubs. My history of playing golf has been spotty, at best, but my interest has dramatically increased over the last year or so. I wanted quality clubs, but didn't want to spend too much on them. I didn't want to deal with the hassle of the malls and I was looking for the most pain free shopping experience possible.

I wanted a set I could grow into and everything I read and what many of my friends told me, pointed to Adams Golf Idea A1. Last year I discovered a site, Rock Bottom Golf, and bought several woods for my son, wedges for myself, and several other items. It was cheap, fast, and very painless. This year, I found the above mentioned Adams clubs there for a mere $199.99. This is any where between $200.00 to $300.00 less than I could find in the brick and mortar world. Furthermore, they were tax free and they included a special of free postage and handling. I paid $199.99, that's it. I ordered them on Monday and they got here two days later. No traffic, no rude employees, no emotional or physical abuse. I am not surprised that there was a 26 percent increase in online shopping this holiday season. What is surprising is that people shop in the malls at all.

This was not a paid endorsement. I like Rock Bottom Golf and e-commerce, that is why this blog was written. If you golf, I suggest checking out this site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home