m

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Winning the War on Citgo

Recently I posted in this blog the need for Americans to boycott Citgo and 7-11 has already pulled the plug on that relationship. Do you see the power of 1 person? Yes, the convenience store giant claims it had nothing to do with my blog or even the ridiculous speech by the Venezuela's dictator Hugo Chavez calling the President of the United States the devil while speaking at United Nations, but we all know better. The timing couldn't be more obvious.

Okay, I'm sure that my claiming that I convinced 7-11 to walk away from Citgo is as proposterous as Al Gore's claim that he invented the Internet, but it is fun to think I made a difference. You can make a difference too. Say "no" to Citgo. Spread the word.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home