m

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

New Time, Day for the Houston Business Show

Today marked the new day (Monday) and time (1 PM) of the Houston Business Show on CNN 650. The Houston Business Show is the longest running show on CNN 650 and I'm delighted to be a part of it.

In one hour I visited with an organization expert, a business broker, a private investigator, and the President of the Bank of Houston (Jim Stein, our new Title Sponsor). This show proved to be about the fastest hour in radio. It is interesting that we enter this new chapter just a few weeks before the 5th Anniversary of the radio show.

In the weeks that come I will be interviewing Kent Batman, who was the original co-host of the Houston Business Show; Aubrey Theode who was the longest co-host and who now has a show on KSEV 700; and Mark Jeffrey of UBuildIt who was my most recent co-host and who still makes frequent appearances and has his own show with me on Fridays at 1 PM (the UBuildIt New Home Show). I'll visit with many of the other events that made this a successful show in the weeks to come.

I'm excited by the big changes for the show and to the continued relationship with the station and its audience.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home