m

Friday, December 29, 2006

Forgive Me, But I'm Being Held Hostage

Not really, but it certainly feels like it. I'm taking one of those rare things called "a vacation," and my wife pulled a fast one on me. As I scrambled to get ready to leave yesterday and tried to take care of things on the Internet, my wife said, "don't worry, we are going to a cabin that has Internet access." A beautiful cabin, but no Internet. She lied to me.

Well, maybe not, she may have been misinformed, but the results are the same. I'm writing today's blogs at a nifty little general store somewhere in the Hill Country of Texas. Beautiful location, but where is my browser? The people were nice enough to let me use it today, yet I don't want to press my luck. I am here to take a little time off, but I have come to believe that I'm an addict to writing blogs. I will miss this, write notes through out the weekend and write fresh entries as soon as possible.

Until then, have a great weekend and a wonderful New Year's celebration, and send me some suggestions for blog topics in '06. Meanwhile, I will try to sneak in a few entries between now and my return home early next week.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to the Price family! My wife loves to plan getaways. You have a great wife if she takes the time to get you away from the hustle and bustle. Hopefully, you will have internet access next time.

Sincerely,

Andy Valadez

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home