m

Friday, June 08, 2007

What a Difference a Day Makes

At the time of this writing, few appear to know why Paris was released from jail, but it certainly failed to meet the judge's criteria of appropriate grounds. She's back in and she was crying "It's not fair" all the way there. I hate to admit it, she's right.

She should have went to jail and stayed there her entire sentence, but to let her out and drag her in, is ridiculous. This is clearly a dispute between the Sheriff's office and the judge, and the pawn in the whole process is Paris. The thought of being free after being stuck in that terrible hole, and then going back again, must be truly devastating.

Don't get me wrong, she deserved to be punished. Furthermore, as I pointed out in the post below, her early release could get her killed, reinforcing the notion that she can get away with anything. I will say that the judge took a serious blow at that notion and I hope that ends up being the upside of this story.

My gut tells me this story isn't over. I wouldn't be surprise if the Governor springs her out in support of her fellow celebrity. I wouldn't even be surprised if the judge has second thoughts. Regardless the case, I believe she will be out before her time.

California, what a crazy place.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home