m

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

"Empowerment to the People" Being Made Available online.

With the 2008 elections quickly approaching -- and after much encouragement from others -- I have decided to republish my book, Empowerment to the People and do it online. The book first came in 1993 and received a great deal of praise and (I have been told) help contribute to the changes in Congress in 1994. Copies of the book were given to every Republican Member of Congress by then House Minority Leader, Dick Armey (who also wrote an endorsement of the book).

Because of its political nature, I am making it available at Redstate.com and you can find the first excerpt here. It will be edited to be a series of posts and I will update the statistics and other information where necessary. I enjoyed writing it and I hope you enjoy reading it. I would love to get your feedback.

1 Comments:

Blogger SafeTinspector said...

Hellow! Spotted your comment on my Universal Mall piece.
Yes, my office is right across the street from Universal Mall, in a two story office building once known as Universal Professional Mall. We bought the building in 2000. Its now the IDSI building (www.indaso.com)
Hey, my dad lives in Conroe (when he's in the states), and I was in Houston to open up an office for one of my clients in fall of 2005.
Also, our president lived in Houston from 1980 to 1990.
Small world syndrome....

8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home