m

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

I'm Back and Happy New Years!


I predicted very accurately that I was stuck and would be until I returned. We had a great trip, visited the San Antonio River Walk (which looked beautiful with its many Christmas lights), played several board games (including Risk, which brings out the worst and best in me), and ate way more food than is necessary. This last point led me to make many resolutions that, sadly, I have already broken. But there's always next year!

2006 was one of the most productive and exciting years I have enjoyed in a long time. I saw enormous changes in my family and business -- most of which were very positive -- that should provide much to build on in 2007. One of the more enjoyable things I've done and one that has contributed significantly to my professional life, has been this blog I've now seen excerpts of it in foreign languages and quoted around the world, showing how powerful the Web is and how small it has made the planet.

It is my hope that 2007 is a great year for you, one that makes you prosperous and productive and I look forward to spending much of it right here with you at this blog. Happy New Year!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home