m

Friday, January 19, 2007

Scary Letter From Donald Trump

Recently I have written several blog entries about Donald Trump, some of which take a humorous look at some of his recent activities (battle with Rosie, gift to subway hero, etc.). So I have to admit I was a little nervous when I looked at my mail recently and I found an envelope with "Donald J. Trump, New York City" on the return address and yours truly as the addressee.

Most people know that Donald Trump has a tendency to sue when he sees something he doesn't like, so when I saw that little envelope I was first excited (wow, a letter from Donald Trump) and then terrified (wow, a letter from Donald Trump). After all, there is a chance he didn't take my blog in the very friendly spirit it was written in. I looked at the outside and it appeared legitimate enough. Even the postmark had the look and feel of a real letter. I turned it over and on the back, printed in gold "230 Park Avenue, 10th Floor; New York, NY." It was very impressive.

I opened it up and -- to my pleasant surprise -- it was a VIP ticket to an event that his son, Donald Trump, Jr will be speaking at in the Houston area on how to be a self-made millionaire! Who would know better than the son of a billionaire! But seriously, it looks like an interesting event and it looks as though I will have an interview with him in the process. My understanding is that he is surprisingly level headed and actually has a natural head of business.
I'll keep people up to date as the event nears. If I get the expected interview, it will be archived at the Houston Business Review.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home