m

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Some of the Odd Side Benefits of a Dash or Blackberry

I mentioned earlier in this blog that I recently purchased T-Mobile's version of a Blackberry called the Dash. I also sounded like a kid in the candy store due to the purchase. Well the rave reviews continue, though for very odd reasons. Here are a few new reasons why I love my Dash:

* My office computer actually feels fast after waiting for the Windows on my Dash. I haven't experienced that feeling in a long time.

* The Dash screen is so small it feels like I'm looking at a movie screen when I am in front of the monitor at my office (wow, look at the detail!).

* I really appreciate the ability to open multiple windows on my office computer, which is a dream on my Dash.

I won't even discuss the obvious differences in the keyboards (advocates of evolution, watch carefully the thumbs of future generations).

In spite of these odd compliments, I still love the Dash and am excited about my ability to keep in touch in a way I was never able to do so before. But it was also nice to be able to appreciate my old stand by in a way I hadn't in a long time.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home