m

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Is Business News Boring?

This website is know as BizPlusBlog, but I have to admit that there is often more "plus" than business. In fact, I took a glance at the 200 plus articles in the archive and found that political issues were the prevailing theme. I love business, particularly biographies of great leaders, innovative ideas, and major business trends. But clearly I love political issues more.
I've spent some time looking at other blogs with a business focus and found that most tend to be technical or "how to." There are very few with the intrigue and drama seen in the focus of other blogs, in my opinion.

I'm going to devote some time to cultivating more business topics for this blog. I would love to get suggestions from others on the best ways to do just that.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home