m

Sunday, February 24, 2008

On the Show: Cable Maven Challenges You to Think Big

Rarely do I have celebrities in their own right on the Houston Business Show, but that is exactly what I had with Sheldon I. Atfeld (AKA the Cable Maven). According to his site, Atfeld is "a twelve-time Emmy Award-nominee and four-time Emmy Award winner, Sheldon I. Altfeld has been an actor, writer, producer and director in Hollywood since 1950. His extensive credits have spanned every aspect of the entertainment industry, including radio, television, motion pictures, stage productions and recording. "

He is also a pioneer in the cable television industry and has actually developed a kit that teaches individuals on how to create a network. I love the idea. It is bold, it is crazy, and it really American. I'm not sure how practical it is, but it is certainly a lot of fun to think about and Sheldon is a great interview to discuss such a topic which we do here and here. I hope you enjoy it.

Kevin Price is Host of the Houston Business Show (M-F at 11 AM on CNN 650) and Publisher of the Houston Business Review. Hear the show live and online at HoustonBusinessShow.com. Visit the archive of past shows here.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting show, but I looked at the material and I don't see the value.

Fun idea though.

9:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great interview. I hope you get him on again.

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home