m

Thursday, February 21, 2008

On the Show: Charles Payne

Earlier this week Charles Payne of Wall Street Strategies, Fox News and Fox Business, demonstrated again why he is one of the best and the brightest on Wall Street today. He discussed on my program how investors can demystify the process of buying and selling sense, some of the common sense approaches that smart investors are taking, and the future prospects of both Wall Street and the economy in general. Here his interview on February 6th here, here, and here. Coming soon will be the revisiting of his interview this week. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

Kevin Price is Host of the Houston Business Show (M-F at 11 AM on CNN 650) and Publisher of the Houston Business Review. Hear the show live and online at HoustonBusinessShow.com. Visit the archive of past shows here.

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Charles is one of my favorite too. I wish he had his own radio show.

11:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good stuff. I just got his boot too and am looking forward to reading it.

6:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good stuff. I just got his boot too and am looking forward to reading it.

6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home