m

Monday, February 25, 2008

On the Show: Jonathan Hoenig Challenges Conventional Wisdom

On of my favorite regular guests on my show is Jonathan Hoenig of Capitalist Pig, Fox Business, and Fox News. He is one of the few guests that actually tells it "like it is" and holds very little back. He's a libertarian in the Ayn Rand tradition and is unwavering in his convictions.

I don't agree with him on everything. The roots to his philosophy are clearly intellectual, mine are actually more religious buttressed with academia. In this interview we have an exchange regarding the "Christian Right" that sheds some light on both of our perspectives.

Still, Jonathan is a brilliant and fascinating guest, one that I always enjoy on the program. Furthermore, I am looking forward to having him on as a guest on this Thursday's (February 28th at 11 AM) Houston Business Show.

Kevin Price is Host of the Houston Business Show (M-F at 11 AM on CNN 650) and Publisher of the Houston Business Review. Hear the show live and online at HoustonBusinessShow.com. Visit the archive of past shows here.

Labels: , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have known about your archives for quite a while, but have rarely used them. I like seeing your comments in the blog.

9:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like Fox News and Business good, but Hoenig is a little odd. Still, I always enjoy him on the show.

10:49 PM  
Blogger Kevin Price said...

Jonathan wasn't able to join us this week, but we are scheduling him for next. Keep an eye out for him.

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home