m

Monday, May 14, 2007

Am I Committing an Error in the Way I Blog?

Today I scrolled down my blog just to see "how it looked." Had I chosen interesting titles? Were my posts appropriate in length? What about the photos? That is when I got a little concerned. Every post on the page that were photos were of men. Furthermore, they weren't even particularly handsome men (no offense guys!), in my opinion.

I felt compelled to change that trend and do it fast. So, out of curiosity I put "the most beautiful woman in the world" in Google to see what results I would get. What popped up were several references to Aishwarya Rai (photo), whom I have never heard of before.

Who is Aishwarya Rai? She is a well known Indian actress who won "Miss World" in 1994. All of you men who are wishful thinkers, give it up, she recently married a popular Indian actor Abhishek Bachchan. She doesn't bring any particularly interesting business or political story to this blog, but she does bring a much needed mix to the pictures on this site.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home